Good to know
Here is a short summary of the important things everyone wants to know when buying a watch from Time of Switzerland. More detailed information can be found in our sales policy.
- Time of Switzerland has offices in Basel, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
- Company registered in Swiss Commercial Registry since 2002.
- Our specialised sales managers speak your language; English, German, ‘Schwyzerdütsch’, French, Chinese and Russian. Please choose the corresponding phone number to ensure you are directly connected to the right representative.
- Tons of references worldwide in own Guestbook, Ebay, TimeZone, Watchnet or any Forum in the internet.
- The best way to find out just how serious we are is to contact members from our guestbook. They have all purchased watches from us and would be only too pleased to tell you about their experience.
- We are not an authorised dealer for any brand we carry.
- We only sell watches that are 100% authentic.
- Unless clearly described as pre-owned, all our watches are brand new. They are delivered to customers in their original packaging, with complete documentation and certificates, including the official manufacturer's warranty stamped by an authorised dealer. You can find the details in the description of the watch.
- Special Offer and Certified Used Watches are available for immediate shipment, once payment is received
- All watches without an indicated price have to be ordered. Please use the inquiry form to get a price quote through our automatic answering system. Your questions will be answered personally as soon as possible.
- All customers may collect their watches from us in Switzerland, or Hong Kong if they prefer.
- We can also deliver to Basel / Zurich / Geneva / Hong Kong airport or to your hotel.
- The price we quote includes insured, worldwide, express shipping by FedEx.
- Sales in Hong Kong are all net, no taxes apply and no export papers are required.
- Prices quoted to our customers in the USA include all import duties. Buying from Time of Switzerland is as simple as a local purchase. Not included are sales taxes which are imposed in certain states of the US. Please contact your local tax authorities for more information.
- Prices quoted to European customers do not include VAT or customs duties. For sales within Switzerland we add 8% VAT.
- For sales to other European countries, FedEx invoices our customers for VAT and customs duties at the time of delivery.
- Customers from Russia, GUS countries, Mainland China and others are advised to collect their watches from us in Switzerland or Hong Kong to avoid common complications with shipping and customs handling.
- We reserve the right to refuse shipment to countries that, in our judgement, represent unacceptable shipping and commercial risks.
- Various payment methods accepted; Bank transfer to UBS in Switzerland or HSBC Hong Kong, Bank cheque, Cash on personal pickup, American Express in Switzerland or for mail orders worldwide, and Visa / MasterCard / UnionPay in our Hong Kong office
Please contact our representatives for any further information:
|Time of Switzerland SA, Switzerland|
|Phone||+41 62 713 00 00
|Mobile||+41 78 764 82 82|
|Time of Switzerland (Asia Pacific) Ltd., Hong Kong|
|Phone||+852 2730 0889|
||+852 9767 2189|
||+86 147 1549 8227|